RummyRoyal is committed to a policy of responsible gaming as we want all of our customers to enjoy our games safely.
While we recognize that the overwhelming majority of our customers enjoy our various forms of games responsibly, we also understand that there is a small proportion of the population who do not.
ADVICE ON GAMBLING RESPONSIBLY
Following these simple rules will help to ensure that you gamble responsibly:
- Decide on the maximum amount that you can afford to lose before you play and stick to it.
- Decide on a time limit for your gambling session and stick to it.
- While playing, ensure that you take regular breaks.
- Only gamble with money that you can afford to lose and under no circumstances borrow money to gamble.
- Do not gamble if you are feeling depressed, under stress or in any other situation that may impair your judgment.
- Ensure that you have a healthy balance of activities in your life aside from gambling.
Awareness information and training are given to all RummyRoyal Management and Customer Service Support agents related to problem gambling issues.
PREVENTING UNDER AGE GAMBLING
Gambling under the age of 18 is against the law in most parts of the world. At RummyRoyal we have imposed a number of strong measures to prevent minors from gambling.
Important: If you are concerned that your children have access to gambling sites or other inappropriate material online, you can restrict access to such sites by using one of the many Internet filter programs available, such as Net Nanny, CyberSitter, CyberSnoop, CyberPatrol.
A number of parental filtering solutions can be used to monitor or restrict access to the internet such as:
www.netnanny.com – filtering software that protects children from inappropriate web content.
www.cybersitter.com – filtering software which allows parents to add their own sites to block.
www.cyberpatrol.com – internet filtering, blocking and monitoring software for Windows
We encourage our customers to recognize their own gaming behavior patterns and to know where and when to get help if they’re concerned about a gaming problem.
For more information and assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org